I just approved 1.02 for app store release, it should go live soon. Among many bug fixes and UI improvements the main aim for this release has been full compatibility with Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup (DCSS).
From the changelog:
- DPad support for DCSS
- Full support for DCSS 0.9.1
- Support for iPad portrait orientation
- Fixed bugs that prevented return-key to work properly
- Can properly use backspace in engrave in NetHack
- Support for several DCSS UTF-8 chars, like trees and water
- Support for port in server name, like crawl.develz.org:345
- More robust error handling
Happy dungeon crawling!