RogueTerm is available right now in the app store . Get it now while supply lasts and connect to your favorite roguelike server. And don’t forget to let me know about your experience with it.
- Works out-of-the-box for NetHack
- Movable on-screen D-Pad with vi-keys
- Run-support in NetHack with tap-and-hold on any D-Pad key
- Freely configurable action bar that contains your most often used commands
- Switch easily between different action bar configurations
I’ve used it mostly for connecting to NetHack servers, but DCSS looks playable too. The 0.9.0 seems to have some glitches due to UTF-8, but nothing preventing you from playing (and should be fixed soon). You can add and delete servers and create and edit shortcuts.
It’s an iOS 4.x universal app with retina support and should appear in the app store soon (next Wednesday if all goes as planned).
App store link to follow as soon as it’s final.
Here are some screenshots: